I am new to this forum, but posted quite a bit at smarka a few years ago, We sell and service mostly Sharps, Samsungs and Ricohs, but as the lead tech and the fact I've been doing this almost 40 years, I get "everything else" I am sure I have been repairing copiers as long as some of you were just a twinkle in your parents eyes.
The old doc feeder on a Koyo Mita 3035 had gummy feed tires, so I switched feeders.
This replacement was exactly the same feeder from a old yellow KM 3035 that the feeder worked on.
At the time of the swap both feeders worked. They Just had two different problems, one was yellow and the other one had chewing gum for urethane tires.

When I replaced the "new good one" on the low copy machine,the solenoid lift plate on the energized,but feeder doesn't cycle or feed paper. After checking all connections I put the old feeder BACK on the machine and I got exactly the same response.. The old one doesnt cycle or work either now.(By the way, the machine is always unplugged when the feeder was disconnected).
I did a 906. thinking maybe I screwed up something and that didn't help.
Any help to restore all the power back to the feeder would be greatly appreciated. Isn't this a " plug and play" feeder?

Thanks, in advance for your help. I will read thru the posts tonite and try to be of some help to some of you.