Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

KM 3035 maintenace light on

greetings all,
    i have on km 33035 in the field and it just keeps going like a nyc cockroach.
    i pretty much have done service on this for the past 5-6 years and was hoping to replace it with a ricoh copier which is
    basically what i service the past 20 so years.
    should i just reset it or do i need to anything above what i do.can one find any aftermarket or oem parts after 9-10 yrs?
    i kinda looked thru the manual i found online and know the 1087 sequence but didnt see the maintenance tables.]

thnx in advance

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    KM 3035 maintenace light on

Re: KM 3035 maintenace light on

3035 has a maintenance cycle of 400K. Maint kit is drum, developer, fuser, transfer roller, and feed/sep rollers for two trays and MP tray as well as transport mylars and dust pad. You can reset it in Maintenance Mode 251. The parts can go well beyond life. No guarantees though.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: KM 3035 maintenace light on

Quote Originally Posted by darry1322 View Post
    3035 has a maintenance cycle of 400K. Maint kit is drum, developer, fuser, transfer roller, and feed/sep rollers for two trays and MP tray as well as transport mylars and dust pad. You can reset it in Maintenance Mode 251. The parts can go well beyond life. No guarantees though.
    thnx a bunch
    i guess i will drop by there and wipe and swipe and reset it and see if anything look like it is going out.