Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

TaskAlfa 356ci Command Centre

Hi,
    Yesterday I tried to log into the web interface on a Taskalfa 356ci to check the network settings. I did this with my laptop connected directly to the machine using a crossover cable as usual.
    I put the IP address into the address bar of Chrome but nothing. Chrome just kept going to its home page. So I tried Firefox but Firefox would not open Command Centre either. I just kept getting a message saying : Screenshot 2016-04-25 12.53.57.jpg

Is it possible that there is a setting to turn off the web interface as we could open Command Centre when setting the machine up a week ago, but since then an external IT guy has been setting up the scanning for this machine. Has he changed something ?

Many thanks ...... G

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: TaskAlfa 356ci Command Centre

Hy !!
    yes, in all KYOCERA multifunctionals Command Center you can block or filter TCP/IP traffic by IP ranges :

Número de filtro Dirección inicial Dirección final Protocolos
    1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 HTTP
    LPD FTP IPP
    HTTP SNMP RAW Port

the external IT tech is a lovely man !!!
    you can configure this filters in TCP/IP Protocols, and after in IP Filters menu,
    execute SIM U021 and configure all another time and after change the Command Center pass !!

Bye !!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: TaskAlfa 356ci Command Centre

What correo.tony said could be the case. But it also could be (since you are connecting directly to the device) that you haven't properly configured network adapter settings on your laptop so you can't reach machine's ip address.