Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Taskalfa 3551ci - Error code C8350

So I've just spent the last 7 hours running up my first Kyocera, I have it all put together, turn it on, print off a status page everything looks fine.

I opened the door on the finisher to see if it was registering, it was, so I closed it and I got this error

C8350
    CF side registration motor 1 error
    (4000-sheet finisher)
    When initial operation, CF side registration sensor 1 does not turn on within 1 s.

What I'd like to know is, where the CF side registration motor actually is, along with the side registration lower guide, so that I can take a look at it/ troubleshoot.
    Also if anyone has an idea for how to fix it, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Taskalfa 3551ci - Error code C8350

Arteminium,
    The CF side registration sensors and motor are in the booklet folder. The sensor is most likely just not plugged in; make sure the side guides move freely back and forth. To get to the switch and connector I believe that you need to remove the booklet folder from the finisher and remove a plate from the bottom of the booklet folder. It's been a very long time, so I may be completely wrong on how to get to it.

Re: Taskalfa 3551ci - Error code C8350

Quote Originally Posted by CWP View Post
    Arteminium,
    The CF side registration sensors and motor are in the booklet folder. The sensor is most likely just not plugged in; make sure the side guides move freely back and forth. To get to the switch and connector I believe that you need to remove the booklet folder from the finisher and remove a plate from the bottom of the booklet folder. It's been a very long time, so I may be completely wrong on how to get to it.

Thanks man, worked like a dream