Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

TASKALFA 2551 CI

This machine is making line type streaks on the front and back of the copies my thoughts are the transfer belt and roller any on have any other thoughts if you run mm 089 the lines and streaks are just black but it's on every copy front and back single side coping

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: TASKALFA 2551 CI

Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    I really cant believe some of the thing you techs suggest. i cant believe your techs you guys would never make it at my place. Very rarely do i see anything you guys suggest thats even close to a fix. Are you techs trained or just wing it. All of these problem are common everyday problems we see here in atlanta. If this machine when you pull a status page if it's not showing up on there it's the sensor board. If it was generic toner the machine would ask you to ok it before continuing. to make you aware it generic toner in this model anyways
    Mr. simonsays, you posted the above in another thread. Now you are asking for what !. No wonder the three red cards. Can't you control your tounge. Make a cup of tea and drink it while your write, you need to relax a bitl.

If you post pics of the problem, you may get a faster response. The transfer belt as you mentioned may be the most likely issue. vacuum the toner waste exit port on the transfer belt and see or just replace the belt under warranty.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

you have to replace cleaning belt motor + ITB.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    mr. Simonsays, you posted the above in another thread. Now you are asking for what !. No wonder the three red cards. Can't you control your tounge. Make a cup of tea and drink it while your write, you need to relax a bitl.

If you post pics of the problem, you may get a faster response. The transfer belt as you mentioned may be the most likely issue. Vacuum the toner waste exit port on the transfer belt and see or just replace the belt under warranty.
    listen ive been here a very long time and what i'm saying is you guys aren't applying yourselves i've been doing this for over 30 years and i haven't found one of these machine that can beat me take it how ever you want. Sorry if you don't like the truth. my dealership is the biggest around why because we fix machines with no excuses and i dont listen to excuses

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    you have to replace cleaning belt motor + ITB.
    Why do you think it would be the cleaning belt motor??

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    TASKALFA 2551 CI

listen ive been here a very long time and what i'm saying is you guys aren't applying yourselves i've been doing this for over 30 years and i haven't found one of these machine that can beat me take it how ever you want. Sorry if you don't like the truth. my dealership is the biggest around why because we fix machines with no excuses and i dont listen to excuses
    Apparently this one has beat your butt!!! Why are you ranting against people trying to help you???? Been doing this for a lot longer than you and biggest does not mean best! If you were applying yourself you would not be here asking for help!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Mr., you are not a team player. When you are on the team, you encourage and learn from mistakes and try to do better. This is what the guys here attempt to do. Helping one another with suggestions even though some may be the incorrect answer. Have not seen a perfect tech here and i don't think i ever will.
    You want perfect answers for all your questions every time you post, then you have ill thoughts.
    I think you need some attention, someone to argue with, and someone to put up with your crap.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santander View Post
    Apparently this one has beat your butt!!! Why are you ranting against people trying to help you???? Been doing this for a lot longer than you and biggest does not mean best! If you were applying yourself you would not be here asking for help!
    funny thing is the machines already fixed not from any help from you and nothing suggested here was even close smart ass like i said before dito!!! and we are the best

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    Mr., you are not a team player. When you are on the team, you encourage and learn from mistakes and try to do better. This is what the guys here attempt to do. Helping one another with suggestions even though some may be the incorrect answer. Have not seen a perfect tech here and i don't think i ever will.
    You want perfect answers for all your questions every time you post, then you have ill thoughts.
    I think you need some attention, someone to argue with, and someone to put up with your crap.
    Ask any of my guys if im a team player you wish you had a owner as generous as me we have a real team i dont even have to ask i have many guys that will go any distance to do the job. So keep working for 32,500 see how good you live. I know ive been there next time your in atlanta look us up and see for yourself. your more than welcome

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    TASKALFA 2551 CI

It's time to analyze this thread...

This machine is making line type streaks on the front and back of the copies my thoughts are the transfer belt and roller any on have any other thoughts if you run mm 089 the lines and streaks are just black but it's on every copy front and back single side coping
    I can't fix it, I need Help
    (Seems like a reasonable request, that's what this site is here for)

But I can fix everything, I've never NOT been able to fix everything, I can't be beat, even my meat can't be beat.
    (please excuse the double negative, it was for comedic effect.)

funny thing is the machines already fixed not from any help from you and nothing suggested here was even close smart ass like i said before dito!!! and we are the best
    Wow, machine is already fixed, I didn't fix it but I'm still the best. BTW, I'm not going to tell you how it was fixed because the guy that actually fixed it won't answer the phone when I call.
    (The customer called in and said, please send a different tech next time, the last guy was here 5 times and it's still broke)

Ask any of my guys if im a team player you wish you had a owner as generous as me we have a real team i dont even have to ask i have many guys that will go any distance to do the job. So keep working for 32,500 see how good you live. I know ive been there next time your in atlanta look us up and see for yourself. your more than welcome
    BTW, I work at a big dealer and even though I have no use for reasonable punctuation and grammar, I make a lot more money than any of you so I'm better.
    Last edited by Ctl-Alt-Del; 09-09-2016 at 07:27 AM.