Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Anyone ever buy from Aliexpress in China?

I need to order Kyocera 3010i adf feed rollers and the price is outrageous for oem and can't find generic. I did find them on Aliexpress for oem for around $75 shipped for a set. That's less than half of what I payed.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by campy:556348
    I need to order Kyocera 3010i adf feed rollers and the price is outrageous for oem and can't find generic. I did find them on Aliexpress for oem for around $75 shipped for a set. That's less than half of what I payed.
    Hello, can you post the link of the item?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Anyone ever buy from Aliexpress in China?

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Are you saying that adf rollers for a 3010i are $150 a set?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Here's a link to just the pulley, you can search for the belt and sep. roller.
    The last set I bought from a dealer cost me $167, which I believe is not much more than dealer cost. If I got ripped off please let me know where I can get them in the US cheaper.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...ext=303m407480

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

The last set I bought from a dealer cost me $167, which I believe is not much more than dealer cost. If I got ripped off please let me know where I can get them in the US cheaper.

linkgoesnowhere!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Do a search for
    303LL07531
    303M407480
    303LL07190

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Have ordered from them multiple times for can't get rollers for small Brother fuser's, charge rollers for Kyoceras and others, drums for color Canon's, blade's, other than the the wait(sometimes 2 months) things worked out good. Great price's. So far, good parts.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts The_Murph's Avatar

I assume this means that you're not a dealer? That price sounds about what I'd charge a non-dealer for that set (actually I just checked prices and they only made about $30 on you, I'd go higher or it wouldn't be worth it). Its not a rip off, its the cost of doing non-authorized service. I understand that not everyone has the ability to be a dealer, but I don't see this as unfair prices when a dealership pays thousands to manufacturers in training and licensing to get the best prices for OUR clients.

I'd go back to $167 guy and have a known reliable product.
    If you phrase your inquiry properly, you will get the answers you seek...

Good Luck ... You'll need it! HAHAHA!

~Big Dan~

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Murph View Post
    I assume this means that you're not a dealer? That price sounds about what I'd charge a non-dealer for that set (actually I just checked prices and they only made about $30 on you, I'd go higher or it wouldn't be worth it). Its not a rip off, its the cost of doing non-authorized service. I understand that not everyone has the ability to be a dealer, but I don't see this as unfair prices when a dealership pays thousands to manufacturers in training and licensing to get the best prices for OUR clients.

I'd go back to $167 guy and have a known reliable product.
    I am a small Kyocera dealer for just the ones that are sold through distributors. I mostly do Canon but have some customers with Kyocera. Are you saying that your cost on the set is around $130? You should try a set from Aliexpress and test them in a high scanning customer and see how they work. You could be looking at a significant savings if you have many placements. Most of the copier parts are made in China anyway so they are most likely the same as OEM. I will probably order a set for my only customer that has a 3010i. It's worth the gamble since Kyocera prices are very overpriced anyway. Canon's adf rollers are probably around $30-40.