Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Exclamation Kyocera KM 1505 C710 Error

I got report from this machine (Kyocera KM 1505) which showed a C610 Error (Fuser Lock) after checking the fuser (lamp, fuse, thermister etc) and having probed OK all of them, I resetted the error with U163.

now the machine pops up a C710 Error (Toner sensor/Developer Error according to Service Manual).
    I checked the usual suspects:Sensor, Wiring, Developer material, connectors,etc.
    I changed the DV material and tried to run a U130 Developer calibration but it won't move at all, I tried to run a toner motor test U135 as well and the motor won't move at all either!, however the machine starts to warm up runs a little and the pops the C710, I have checked all over the internet and all they say is change developer and check wiring, I have done all that (and machine was working perfectly just before the C610 Fuser issue). I also have checked for burnt fuses but all are OK.
    Does somebody have a better idea on what's going on?

P.S. By the way I have seen (in the internet) that seems pretty common/frequent that after a C610 Error a C710 Error also appears...(((????))

Thankyou for your inputs.

imaginguru
    Last edited by imaginGuru; 08-17-2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: word: connectors added.

Technician
    replace developer sensor

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Kyocera KM 1505 C710 Error

Re: Kyocera KM 1505 C710 Error

Hi

Did you manage to solve this?