Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: training...

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar

training...

got back from atlanta yesterday from a week of konica/minolta bizhub c350, c351 and c450 training.

earlier this year i was there to get trained on the biz hub 200,300 and 350 black and white models.

in the fall i have to go back for the bizhub c250 because it is different then the first ones mentioned above.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    training...

Thats cool, I havn't been trained on anything new in a while except for the online stuff.

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    What is training??? The boss throws you a book and says your trained. At least that is how it is around here..

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    training...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    What is training??? The boss throws you a book and says your trained. At least that is how it is around here..
    Yea thats how it is at my place and I'm the boss. We cary the Kyocera line and all the machines are just about the same which cuts down on the training trips, We used to budget for 6-8 trips a year for training in Dallas, now it is 2-3 per year.

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 10871087 View Post
    Yea thats how it is at my place and I'm the boss. We cary the Kyocera line and all the machines are just about the same which cuts down on the training trips, We used to budget for 6-8 trips a year for training in Dallas, now it is 2-3 per year.
    drive from tallahassee to atlanta to konica/minolta school for a week to get hands on training by a konica/minolta factory instructor on each piece of equipment we sell(at least 3 techs are trained on each machine) huge huge benifits for the companies that do this thru konica/minolta.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    You guys have it all wrong. If you set up a machine IN SHOP, you are considered trained. For you Kyocera Dealers out there, you can attend 2 classes in Dallas and become a Kyocera Certified Trainer for your Dealership. You then have the ability to train In-House on any Equipment that you have been Certified on. This will give you the ability to Certify your own techs IN-House....