Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

FS-C8025MFP - frequently displays message Magenta toner 0%

Hello,
    last time I am unsuccessfully traing resolve freqently problem magenta toner is 0%. Copymachine always switch to BW mode.
    Notice that toner is almost 80-90% and the toner is always original from Kyocera representation.
    The machine has 1 year old color maintenace kit installed.

What I had tried (in this order):
    1. I installed new firmware and replaced chip on the toner for new one from another original toner bottle. Than the machine worked 2 months untill message repeated again.
    2. I checked functionality of the magenta toner shutter in the machine (without disassembling) and replaced magenta develop unit with new one and with new original magenta toner. The error repeated after 2-3 moths again.

Have you any idea how to resolve this problem ?

I am going to pickup copy machine at customer and disassemble and check the mechanism of toner shutter and hooper.

Thank you for your possible advice.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: FS-C8025MFP - frequently displays message Magenta toner 0%

Check for blockage at the transfer auger at the rear of the toner /developer area which brings toner from the container to the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkycivic View Post
    Check for blockage at the transfer auger at the rear of the toner /developer area which brings toner from the container to the developer.
    Tank you.
    I dismounted that transfer auger (TONER SUPPLY ASSY) out of the machine and it seems to be without any problem. It was clear as well, not to cluttered by toner. This part is driven from developer unit (not from machine) so it means that develope unit rotates it rightly. I also checked rotation by hand - no problem.
    I also dismounted toner shutter and it also looks ok, I changed it for yellow one preventively.

Now, I am going to disassembly driving mechanism of toner bottle :-(

Hello,
    the problem was caused by damaged interior front gray cover (cracked around srews)
    There is a backstop-protrusion on the cover which hold the toner botles and the flowing cover sometimes pull the toner bottle outward (3mm) it caused disconnection from its driving mechanism.
    Bye