Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    alihamam

kyocera TASKalfa 420i

- The ink level is constant at 10% and does not change. Is there a way to know the true level of the remaining ink?
    - When using the mp tray happened jam There is no paper but it is full and you must press the continue button to print is done
    - What is useful is the green button in the unit bypass on the right side and sometimes when rise it to the top of my hand does not come down
    - Speech Relay 2 millimeters in the top of the photo and the left side, either in the fader or on the platen
    - always jam in the duplex when use PF 750 only For explanation paper is width and no jam in cassette 2 in the duplex For explanation position paper is length why?
    -sometimes hearing the sound of crackling in the heater after copy is normal or not?
    old august.jpgnew now.jpg
    - error code c1010 what should I do
    - What do these reports mean for each group?
    - From the comparison between the two reports it turned out that the counter changed from 846659 to 124570 Is this a bad indicator?
    - Is there a videos showing the maintenance or servicing of the all parts for this copy machine ( kyocera TASKalfa 420i )
    thanks and sorry for Lengthening

Senior Tech 100+ Posts The_Murph's Avatar

Re: kyocera TASKalfa 420i

Your MPT issue is simply that the MPT is set for a paper size or media type that doesnt match the job sent. I would go into system menu->adjustments/maint and turn silent mode "on". This will help with the fuser noise inbetween jobs. For videos on support, try youtube, I think Kyocera has a channel.

Thats all the time I have for this.
    If you phrase your inquiry properly, you will get the answers you seek...

Good Luck ... You'll need it! HAHAHA!

~Big Dan~

alihamam

Re: kyocera TASKalfa 420i

Quote Originally Posted by The_Murph View Post
    Your MPT issue is simply that the MPT is set for a paper size or media type that doesnt match the job sent. I would go into system menu->adjustments/maint and turn silent mode "on". This will help with the fuser noise inbetween jobs. For videos on support, try youtube, I think Kyocera has a channel.

Thats all the time I have for this.
    Thanks For Helping