Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: CS 255

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: CS 255

    I'm just using the scan APP on my computer, as a PDF. It looks identical to the Copy made from the machine itself
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons487 View Post
    I did scan from desktop and it looks the same as the copy scanned as copy from the copier



  2. #12
    Technician
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Caro, MI
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: CS 255

    Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons487 View Post
    I did scan from desktop and it looks the same as the copy scanned as copy from the copier

    all black then?

    was that with the document feeder, the flat bed, or both? any difference when you copy via the flat bed or document feeder?


  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: CS 255

    Quote Originally Posted by shamgar1981 View Post
    all black then?

    was that with the document feeder, the flat bed, or both? any difference when you copy via the flat bed or document feeder?
    Yes its all black and I tried from both the feeder and bed


  4. #14
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    355
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: CS 255

    Perhaps this T.B. will help...

    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #15
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    CS 255

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,408
    Rep Power
    249

    Re: CS 255

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Perhaps this T.B. will help...
    That's stirs some old brain cells. We had a bunch of bad main PWB's on that series, and the symptom was black copies and/or C3200 codes. Let's see if I can locate details:

    Found this: Transistor in the CCD drive circuit fails on the Main PWB. Replace main PWB (302K094131). Error C0180 appears on power up (serial number mismatch). Run sim U004 to restore serial number on main PWB. Re-enter network and addressbook data.

    =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  6. #16
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: CS 255

    I just replaced a main board on one of these yesterday. Same issue: black copies, scans, and sent faxes.


  7. #17
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    355
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: CS 255

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    That's stirs some old brain cells. We had a bunch of bad main PWB's on that series, and the symptom was black copies and/or C3200 codes. Let's see if I can locate details:

    Found this: Transistor in the CCD drive circuit fails on the Main PWB. Replace main PWB (302K094131). Error C0180 appears on power up (serial number mismatch). Run sim U004 to restore serial number on main PWB. Re-enter network and addressbook data.

    =^..^=
    Not old brain cells...The information was simply archived in long tern storage due to non-use of said information within a time period as determined by an algorithm.....


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here