Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Max's Avatar

Kyocera tone compatibility

Hi all. Does any body know if original kyocera toner for ta 3011 will work in olivetti 3002mf+ equillevant copier. It's a same copier just different label. Or perhaps I need to change destination and change olivetti back to kyocera via service mode for it to accept the toner?
    Thank you

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Kyocera tone compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Hi all. Does any body know if original kyocera toner for ta 3011 will work in olivetti 3002mf+ equillevant copier. It's a same copier just different label. Or perhaps I need to change destination and change olivetti back to kyocera via service mode for it to accept the toner?
    Thank you
    Don't see a reason why it shouldn't. Change destination and drivers and happy days.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Kyocera tone compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Thank you
    To have the unit accept the Kyo toner you will need to change the destination to a Kyo machine, otherwise the RFID reader in the unit will be looking for the wrong code from the toner cartridge. With that said the unit should come up with a message to the user that a non-OEM [olivetti] cartridge is installed, press OK to accept. The unit would then proceed to operate normally. The caveat is that every time the unit is powered down and restarted they may get this message and have to accept the non-OEM cartridge again. Hope this helps.