Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

P6020 with cyan repeating defects at 97mm down the right side of page, what part?

so I have a P6026 I am working on with a cyan haze going down the right side of the page. its mostly indistinct, but there are a few marks I can see that are clearly repeating at 97mm.

Unfortunately the manuals repetitive defects gauge only goes up to 94mm, can anyone help me with what the part might be?

I'm guessing developer but wanted to check here before diving in.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts itchyfinger@att.net's Avatar

Re: P6020 with cyan repeating defects at 97mm down the right side of page, what part?

interesting, I just looked in the P6020 manual and dose no have a repeating defects gauge chart. I looked in the M4132 manual and it shows 94.2 mm drum, 96.5 mm heat roller, 109.9 mm press roller. I would stop a print in cycle between the fuser and drum and look for your marks. in that area if no marks than fuser, if marks than drum or developer.

Technician

Re: P6020 with cyan repeating defects at 97mm down the right side of page, what part?

Quote Originally Posted by itchyfinger@att.net View Post
    interesting, I just looked in the P6020 manual and dose no have a repeating defects gauge chart. I looked in the M4132 manual and it shows 94.2 mm drum, 96.5 mm heat roller, 109.9 mm press roller. I would stop a print in cycle between the fuser and drum and look for your marks. in that area if no marks than fuser, if marks than drum or developer.

I'm using EC_P6021cdn-P6026cdnENSMR3.pdf and the repeating defects gauge is in the Appendixes in the back of manual.