Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Incorrect Login name or password error onKyocera M6035cidn using mac notebook

In a mac enviroment I am having a client who gets the error message "Incorrect Login name or password error " when printing out from a M6035 cidn.
    I think that it is something to do with the mac driver but because its used at a University I will need to get admin rights to take a look.
    The firmware of the device is on 2018 version which according to Kyocera Uk helpdesk is the latest, I have reformatted the 32mg sd card and have tested it with a Windows pc and it does not fault.
    When you select a document to print on either single or duplex mode if you ask it to do one print it works fine, but more than one it brings up the error which I can not get my head around.
    If there are any ideas/ thoughts on this matter I would be grateful for your feed back, thanks.

Technician

Re: Incorrect Login name or password error onKyocera M6035cidn using mac notebook

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    In a mac enviroment I am having a client who gets the error message "Incorrect Login name or password error " when printing out from a M6035 cidn.
    I think that it is something to do with the mac driver but because its used at a University I will need to get admin rights to take a look.
    The firmware of the device is on 2018 version which according to Kyocera Uk helpdesk is the latest, I have reformatted the 32mg sd card and have tested it with a Windows pc and it does not fault.
    When you select a document to print on either single or duplex mode if you ask it to do one print it works fine, but more than one it brings up the error which I can not get my head around.
    If there are any ideas/ thoughts on this matter I would be grateful for your feed back, thanks.
    Using the new drivers with the print panel section? If they’re not, try downloading the latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technician

Re: Incorrect Login name or password error onKyocera M6035cidn using mac notebook

Thanks for the information, I have fed this back to the network team who control the driver on site, it is frustrating for me as I do not have admin rights and I am not allowed access, I will I update this ticket once the fix has been implemented.
    Once again Mr clean the slit glass thanks for your help.