Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1

    Colour test pages

    Hey Guys

    Does anyone know how to produce test pages for each colour C,M,Y,K for the Kyocera copiers? Is it there a maintenance mode for this?


  2. #2
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Ropariva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Colour test pages

    Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    Hey Guys

    Does anyone know how to produce test pages for each colour C,M,Y,K for the Kyocera copiers? Is it there a maintenance mode for this?
    Use U089. Do the colour belt for CMYK test or the sample set for several pages. Needs A3 paper in a tray or on MP tray


  3. #3
    Technician
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Colour test pages

    Thanks! Could not recall what it was!


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Colour test pages

    U89 then select test print type and then select "System Menu" and this brings you to copy screen where you can choose which paper size you can do the tests on.


  5. #5
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Colour test pages

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    16,475
    Rep Power
    270

    Re: Colour test pages

    I was never very fond of 30% fill originals as test images. They hide a lot of flaws.

    Take a look at these. You use ISO paper sizes in Australia? I prefer 11% fill images when you really want to catch any flaws (not hide them).

    (I'm have trouble dragging/dropping on the phone. I'll attach test patterns later. =^..^=

    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by blackcat4866; 1 Week Ago at 10:35 PM.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Colour test pages

    Awesome testing samples. Thank you bc


  7. #7
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Colour test pages

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    16,475
    Rep Power
    270

    Re: Colour test pages

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo fan View Post
    Awesome testing samples. Thank you bc
    What other ISO sizes are common where you're at? I can edit that doc to any standard size, ANSI, ISO, or Architectural, in just a few minutes. Since I'm getting more exposure to wide format lately, Arch D, E1, and E have become particularly useful. =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  8. #8
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Ropariva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Colour test pages

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I was never very fond of 30% fill originals as test images. They hide a lot of flaws.

    Take a look at these. You use ISO paper sizes in Australia? I prefer 11% fill images when you really want to catch any flaws (not hide them).

    (I'm have trouble dragging/dropping on the phone. I'll attach test patterns later. =^..^=
    Yeah, I agree. The built in samples can miss issues that only occur at higher densities. I have a couple I use that will show up things like a faulty dev spacer etc.


  9. #9
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Colour test pages

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    16,475
    Rep Power
    270

    Re: Colour test pages

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropariva View Post
    Yeah, I agree. The built in samples can miss issues that only occur at higher densities. I have a couple I use that will show up things like a faulty dev spacer etc.
    That's exactly right. The on-board sample set completely hides that issue. You need 70% fill or more to see the developer spacer issue. =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Colour test pages

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    What other ISO sizes are common where you're at? I can edit that doc to any standard size, ANSI, ISO, or Architectural, in just a few minutes. Since I'm getting more exposure to wide format lately, Arch D, E1, and E have become particularly useful. =^..^=
    I'm in Europe, so it's ISO-A with A5, A4, and A3 being used most of the time. These 2 are just about perfect.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here