Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    KM3035 compatible drums?

Thumbs up KM3035 compatible drums?

Does anyone have or is anyone aware of compatible drum available for KM3035. Just changed drum unit and caused small scratch on drum 3/4 inch long and want to save as much as i can to to correct problem.Frank

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: KM3035 compatible drums?

Quote Originally Posted by axyun View Post
    Does anyone have or is anyone aware of compatible drum available for KM3035. Just changed drum unit and caused small scratch on drum 3/4 inch long and want to save as much as i can to to correct problem.Frank
    Drums from the km-2530, 3530 will fit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KM3035 compatible drums?

Thanks Patrick but wouldn"t I still need to buy whole assembly and pay $abou $300. I was wondering about just getting drum and changing only that in unit

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thanks Patrick but wouldn"t I still need to buy whole assembly and pay $abou $300. I was wondering about just getting drum and changing only that in unit
    You might try getting just the drums, but have to get some with a review. I bought some from a seller and were complete crap, 6 drums to the garbage. Would not hold toner

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Does it show too much? Is the people using the machine complainy? If not, get some nail polish and paint over the scratch (clear) It would print blank instead of the black scratch..... untill you get a replacement drum.

KM3035 compatible drums?

Quote Originally Posted by patrickjlc View Post
    Does it show too much? Is the people using the machine complainy? If not, get some nail polish and paint over the scratch (clear) It would print blank instead of the black scratch..... untill you get a replacement drum.

I was thinking if the scratch is on the front or rear, Frank could flip the paper landscape and it wouldn't show.

KM3035 compatible drums?

Thumbs up Re: KM3035 compatible drums?

Thank you Patrick + JR for 2 great responses. The customer has called and would prefer to not see the scratch mark. I have investigated aftermarket
    drums thru alibaba and was skeptical and your experience, Patrick, has convinced me not to do it. The nail polish is a wise compromise as scratch is
    edge of page .

Jt, I don't know why I did not think of your obvious and brilliant solution. The scratch starts at edge(rear of machine) and comes down no more than an inch. So rotatating the paper to 8 1/2 x 11R woule take the scratch out of the imaging area. So I think I will do both. Use a bit of nail polish on scratch and rotate the
    paper. Thanks again guys