Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts B0265's Avatar

Re: Kyocera Ecopysys 6525mpf enable color

If you change Sys. Menu/Count. menu > Printer > Color Setting to Black & White the Status Page will be printed i B&W but that shouldn't effect normal printing and copying.

Owner/Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Kyocera Ecopysys 6525mpf  enable color

Quote Originally Posted by B0265 View Post
    If you change Sys. Menu/Count. menu > Printer > Color Setting to Black & White the Status Page will be printed i B&W but that shouldn't effect normal printing and copying.
    Not sure if it still does it on this model, but doing this prints the color calibration charts from the system menu in B&W, also. Had to call the hotline to figure that one out.
    Hope that helps !
    -Tony

www.dtios.com
    Become a fan on Facebook

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wragsdale View Post
    Try this prescribe command.

Code:
    !R! FRPO W1, 1; EXIT;
    However, I do find it odd that you can see the color toner levels on the status page. The only way you can see the color bar fill is if it's printed in color. If internal reports are printed in color and external prints/copies are B/W, then your problem is a matter of function defaults and print driver functionality. Try printing from a USB?

How do you to this comand?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts Ropariva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bryant28282000 View Post
    How do you to this comand?
    Easiest way is use IC link
    https://downloads.kyoceradocumentsol...Link%203.2.zip

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thank You everyone for your advise, I been tearing myself apart trying to figure out this thing. I go into comm setting set to Full color, Printer color setting set to color, Function color selection- Full Color. I took your advise and took out the color toners and the machine prints b/w and not ask for color toners. It scans, copies and print only in B/W. I got pissed off and went into the 1087 menu and cleared the memory, factory defaults, format SD Card and upgrade firmware to find out this piece of crap still see b/w only. I did found in the new firmware a upgrade fix to printing out in monochrome and reading color but i upgraded the firmware and still the same thing. The Kyocera tech support never heard of this and dont have a clue. You would think that initializing the memory would clear everything out. I am thinking its down to board level script. What do this mean in the new firmware?

Corrective measures for theunexpected monochrome outputin a certain functionThe data might be output with monochrome when using Prescribe CCPYcommand in the prolog / epilog functions of the KX driver while the full-coloroutput was expected