Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

KYOCERA and PJL commands

Hi Everyone.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of PJL commands that work with the Kyocera products?

Kyocera has provided me with a couple, but I am interested in getting a more in depth list (specifically interested in zoning commands).

FYI if you are trying to convert a Lexmark print job to work on a Kyocera (pulling from the correct trays) you can substitute "@PJL SET KINTRAYSELECT=INTRAY2" for the LEXMARK command "@PJL SET LPAPERSOURCE = TRAY1 @PJL SET MEDIASOURCE = TRAY 1" (this will redirect the print job to tray 2)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    KYOCERA and PJL commands

Re: KYOCERA and PJL commands

Quote Originally Posted by bbv69 View Post
    Hi Everyone.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of PJL commands that work with the Kyocera products?

Kyocera has provided me with a couple, but I am interested in getting a more in depth list (specifically interested in zoning commands).

FYI if you are trying to convert a Lexmark print job to work on a Kyocera (pulling from the correct trays) you can substitute "@PJL SET KINTRAYSELECT=INTRAY2" for the LEXMARK command "@PJL SET LPAPERSOURCE = TRAY1 @PJL SET MEDIASOURCE = TRAY 1" (this will redirect the print job to tray 2)
    Look in the Prescribe Technical reference manual. It provides a list of all the PJL commands supported and which PCL commands are accepted. It used to be on every CD/DVD supplied with the unit though I have not checked lately, or download it from the Kyo website.