Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    I have a problem with Kyocera Taskalfa, it prints to light. I replaced the developer, drum, the contacts are clean , the machine not covered with toner. The image on the drum is good but the printout is too light. The copier has printed 100k

    IMG_3163.jpg

    Please Help

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Have you gone though all of the setup procedures when changing the drum and developer?

  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts dalewb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    sounds like time to take care of the optics.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Have you gone though all of the setup procedures when changing the drum and developer?
    yes

    the image on the drum is good when you cut the paper

  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Atlanta, TX
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Quote Originally Posted by pgrom View Post
    I have a problem with Kyocera Taskalfa, it prints to light. I replaced the developer, drum, the contacts are clean , the machine not covered with toner. The image on the drum is good but the printout is too light. The copier has printed 100k

    IMG_3163.jpg

    Please Help
    Well I am very interested in the solution to this one.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Looks like you have a transfer problem.

  7. #7
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    I dont know how you can tell the image on the drum is good..it's possible but the drum is basically black.

    I'd say transfer roller or HV board.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    I dont know how you can tell the image on the drum is good..it's possible but the drum is basically black.

    I'd say transfer roller or HV board.
    it is a black copy

    IMG_3184.jpg

    This is a drum image while making a copy

    IMG_3183.jpg

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Agreed, with above. Have you checked the connector on the transfer roller unit? I have seen where it is not seated properly and causes this issue. Where the prints light prior to drum and developer change?

  10. #10
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Atlanta, TX
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i Print too light

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Agreed, with above. Have you checked the connector on the transfer roller unit? I have seen where it is not seated properly and causes this issue. Where the prints light prior to drum and developer change?
    Were these done in service mode?

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here