Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jpratt

4850w

We too love the 4850w, almost bulletproof. Biggest problem is when the network card goes bad (any cheap fixes). But here is my main question: I am trying to sell a used 4850w going against a Xerox 6204. The only up the 6204 has is the job accounting software. My client likes the 4850 but needs job accounting software. Is there something I can do?

jpratt

KM-4850w and AutoCad

Hi,

We ended up placing that 4850w over the 6204 so no worries. But now there is an issue with AutoCad printing small lines and grayscale a little pixelized. We have the latest driver installed, any ideas?

Technician
    Steer clear of the KM3650w, grey scale no good, and support is like a UFO, you hear about it, but never see it.

jpratt

4850w

Thanks for the reply, we have no intention of using the 3650. The model in question is the 4850w...are the greyscales bad on that model too?

KRoo

Kyocera 4850W Has many issues?

Quote Originally Posted by kyoceradude View Post
    The 3650W looks pretty good to me. Only have one out there so far. The PDF printing option dealer cost about $2200.00. That's kind of pricey. Any work arounds to print PDF's? Now the 4850W (we have about 12 out there) has many issues.
    Briefly what were some of the major issues with the 4850?

Gar the pilot

Re: Kyocera wide format?

Has anyone had Lite edges after 1st morning copy on the 3650w?? Both sides go lite, readable but lite.
    Thanks Gar the Pilot

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Kyocera wide format?

I had one that fine print was light. I tried different settings, not good enough. the drum did not have a lot on the counter, but it was 5 years old. I replaced the drum, then everything darkened back up.