Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: km 6330

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

km 6330

Hi all just wondering what people thought about the km6330 machines.I have no experiance on them but have worked on all km models up to the 5050 ,most seem to be good machines.Can you tell me what you think of them ,are they as reliable as the km5050 and what is the yield on parts and service intervals.
    Thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    except for ripping teeth off the 'fuser-duplex-etc-drive-gear': good machine. vacum-feed from paper tray never fails, and fuser exit a lot better than 6030/8030. 500.000 maintenence kit, except drum (3,5 mill i think). service not as easy(quick) og 'clean' as on 5050 and 8030 though. also old, even 6030/8030 is replaced by taskalfa 620/820 now.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts KyoceraChris's Avatar
    its old... they run ok, be sure to change the transfer belt at pm time and lubricate the shafts on the assembly or you will have alot of broken gears in your future..

Technician
    Good machine, but old - they do not like the warm weather, have to keep cool. had alot of these in the schools, toner recycle auger had upgrade, waste toner would brick up in cleaning unit and cause main drive code outs. seen these babies with 3,4 mill. volume

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Thanks for the replys.What is the replacement manchine like to run and work on

Senior Tech 100+ Posts KyoceraChris's Avatar
    the replacement machin 6030/8030 is nice kinda similar inside, only thing you will be replacing is feed rollers in the lct ..

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Good machine, but old - they do not like the warm weather, have to keep cool. had alot of these in the schools, toner recycle auger had upgrade, waste toner would brick up in cleaning unit and cause main drive code outs. seen these babies with 3,4 mill. volume
    I had this problem today ,machine show adding toner ,after i replaced the plastic gear on main toner hooper its still the sysptom and i checked the plastic gear worn off again .So i like to know what caused this and which part is over loaded ? THANKS