Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: taskalpha 500ci

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

taskalpha 500ci

Hi ! i have this problem regarding booklet when i print with mode booklet in A4 paper with 2 staple. after sending the print from pc the outcome is no folding and no staple and A4 is reached in top tray in the finisher. But when i send print with mode booklet in A3 everything is fine and the booklet reached safely in the booklet tray.Sim 906 already did.Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PANG View Post
    Hi ! i have this problem regarding booklet when i print with mode booklet in A4 paper with 2 staple. after sending the print from pc the outcome is no folding and no staple and A4 is reached in top tray in the finisher. But when i send print with mode booklet in A3 everything is fine and the booklet reached safely in the booklet tray.Sim 906 already did.Thanks
    Try changing the orientation of the A4 paper to "R" direction. I'm used to Letter size paper as opposed to A4, so I'm assuming you can change the feed direction of A4 paper like you can with Letter.
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winfield View Post
    Try changing the orientation of the A4 paper to "R" direction. I'm used to Letter size paper as opposed to A4, so I'm assuming you can change the feed direction of A4 paper like you can with Letter.
    THANKS ! is done