Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Km4800 wide format

HELLO ALL! i needed some information on this model when the panel show "maintenance periodly" , what counter should be reset ? how to carry ouy maintenance procedure ? THANKS .Any suggestion is welcome.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Km4800 wide format

Quote Originally Posted by PANG View Post
    HELLO ALL! i needed some information on this model when the panel show "maintenance periodly" , what counter should be reset ? how to carry ouy maintenance procedure ? THANKS .Any suggestion is welcome.
    Here is the deal...

When the panel says maintenance... that means that either the drum, developing unit or fuser are past their maintenance limit... their may be other parts that have a maintenance limit. Your best bet is to go into maintenance mode and reset what you need to but be careful some machines will let you reset the life counter for the copier and that could get you fired... lots of luck and have fun...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    Here is the deal...

When the panel says maintenance... that means that either the drum, developing unit or fuser are past their maintenance limit... their may be other parts that have a maintenance limit. Your best bet is to go into maintenance mode and reset what you need to but be careful some machines will let you reset the life counter for the copier and that could get you fired... lots of luck and have fun...
    but meter only show 944 is a very new machine when i go into maintenance mode only saw 6 ,12 ,18 km something like this, if i not mistaken
    here , another mode is disable or anable .what counter need to reset ? THANkS

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Km4800 wide format

resetting

but meter only show 944 is a very new machine when i go into maintenance mode only saw 6 ,12 ,18 km something like this, if i not mistaken
    here , another mode is disable or anable .what counter need to reset ? THANkS
    reset everything but the life counter... and you should be ok...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    reset everything but the life counter... and you should be ok...
    HI ! i mean reset counter at where ,can u show me the detailed ? THANKS.

Technician
    It means that the machine needs to service, maybe the maintenance counter is set to 500. To reset Enter maintenance mode and go to U251

Tech

Get into maint. mode 10871087 make sure sim# 250 is set to 15000 this is the maint. cycle per Kyocera. Check the attachments, thay should help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

delhi_ngg_rhc

this is maintenace counter reset by sim 251 u can changed devloper also and remove by reset counter by sim 251 ok