Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Taskalfa 300ci color issues

Quote Originally Posted by kyoceradude View Post
    Unzip the attached 2 file to the root of a USB stick and update firmware. Make sure no other files are on the stick. To go back to "No Color Table" Just update firmware as normal. Make sure you have current firmware done before changing the color table. This is for a BizHub 451 color table.

I have used this more the once for customers that grown accustom to the pastel colors of their old Bizhub color boxes.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Is it possible to apply this color table on Km-2525 ???

The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    No, sorry. These files are strictly for the T/A 250,300,300 & 500.
    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

COPIADORAS ALGUERO
    Hi, print a technical status report, and check humidity and temperature values, have you connected the jumper connector of the cassette heater wire? And check item U327, the value of this item is mode 2, it's very important to connect the jumper if you have a humidity value over 35%.

Good luck

Just a brick in the wall 100+ Posts Absurd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoceradude View Post
    Not HP.. The color tables I'm refering to is Minolta. If a customer is set on the Minolta BizHub 451 color (which I do not sell and they were demoing at the same time as my T/A 500ci) and I have the ability to add firmware to the T/A color line to match a Minolta BizHub 451 color output(it matched perfectly) I got the sale for a T/A 500ci. So, it's not as simple as just let the customer choose which color output they want. If they choose a machine I don't sell, I don't get the $$$$$$$.
    so where do you go to get the tables from? can you search and download or what?
    Southern Duplicating of Mississippi
    PSN: DrAbsurd (if you know you know)

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Possibly, can I remove the Bizhub color table installed on taskalfa?

The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    absurd: You can get the color tables from your tech rep. I'm not sure if they are online from KMA.

spiderman76: To get rid of the installed color table, all you need to do is reflash with current firmware. There is a reset file, but I just reflash firmware.
    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Taskalfa 300ci color issues

Turn on the continuous tone. Check this box in the imaging tab on printing preferences and you will see an improvement. Adjust the trapping to medium or heavy to avoid white dots between colors or mis-placement of adjoining colors which leads to a print looking murky.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    How activeted the Minolta BizHub 451 color table , after upload it on TaskAlfa 250 ????

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Ingersoll's Avatar
    I have seen people use HP drivers to print to Kyocera copiers/printers and get better color prints. Just point the HP driver at the IP # of the copier. Your results may vary.