Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: taskaphla500

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

taskaphla500

hi ! i have jam problem j89 when ever i selected booklet mode print from pc the paper will stucked in internal finisher , it look paper folded half way and stop . EveryTIME i clear paper and rerun, it show the thing and paper folded at the position. But i print from pc using staple mode or punch mode the copier work perfectly well .THANKS FOR ANY INPUTS

Technician
    taskaphla500

Re: taskaphla500

Quote Originally Posted by PANG View Post
    hi ! i have jam problem j89 when ever i selected booklet mode print from pc the paper will stucked in internal finisher , it look paper folded half way and stop . EveryTIME i clear paper and rerun, it show the thing and paper folded at the position. But i print from pc using staple mode or punch mode the copier work perfectly well .THANKS FOR ANY INPUTS
    Could you share you thought how you fix it finally?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    taskaphla500

I have seen a cracked gear in the folding unit. It's the same gear that fails in the upper entrance section of the finisher....same part number gear. The cracked gear would drive until the pressure got to certain level and then slip.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

When you pull the internal drawer out of the finisher there are some gates that stick to the pads I just put scotch tap over the pads so they will not stick to the gates.