Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

No lcd display on KM1820

I replaced the upper fusing roller , and upon installing it back there is suddenly no LCD display? the panel lights up, it functions also since it beeps when i press the buttons but apparently there's no LCD display , seems like i just need to re adjust the contrast but there's no contrast, I have turned the machine upside down already checking all the connections and loose wires that i have missed, has anyone encountered this kind of problem? anything else I should check or have missed? thanks you so much

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I replaced the upper fusing roller , and upon installing it back there is suddenly no LCD display? the panel lights up, it functions also since it beeps when i press the buttons but apparently there's no LCD display , seems like i just need to re adjust the contrast but there's no contrast, I have turned the machine upside down already checking all the connections and loose wires that i have missed, has anyone encountered this kind of problem? anything else I should check or have missed? thanks you so much
    check the panel board or the connector,the best to do is try to use other panel board,but my exprience the LCD is damage
    ERROR HELP ME AND HELP YOU

Re: No lcd display on KM1820

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    When you removed the Fuser Unit you removed the Power board and the HVT board. Check if those are properly seated back. There are terminals that should properly connected. You have not mentioned if you're are able to make a copy. If so, check your lcd in the control panel.