Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 250+ Posts joelsa12's Avatar

Copystar 2540 C3200

I have a machine that keeps error coding. I have cleaned the optics. checked the home position sensor. i even replaced the scanner lamp. before i start to replace boards are there any other things that i can check?

the machine can get a 906 and work for weeks. then it will code again. the end user says that she is not making a lot of copies when this happens. i do not know it i believe that. i did find some copies with half of the page light so i do really think that the expo lamp is not lighting up like it is supposed to, but and help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsa12 View Post
    I have a machine that keeps error coding. I have cleaned the optics. checked the home position sensor. i even replaced the scanner lamp. before i start to replace boards are there any other things that i can check?

the machine can get a 906 and work for weeks. then it will code again. the end user says that she is not making a lot of copies when this happens. i do not know it i believe that. i did find some copies with half of the page light so i do really think that the expo lamp is not lighting up like it is supposed to, but and help would be appreciated.
    try to check the scanner flex cable if its broken,or replace another one to sure if its the damage
    ERROR HELP ME AND HELP YOU

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Copystar 2540 C3200

Hi have u done the firmware?

Service Manager 250+ Posts joelsa12's Avatar
    yes the firmware is current. i am waiting on the inverter PCB to arrive. I will let everyone know after I install it

I had this before and you are right to replace the inverter PCB this will solve your problem