Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

KM-5035 Web interface

Quick question, when I access the web interface it pulls up the start page, which everyone has access to. I am trying to get to the admin area to setup the scan to features via the web browser vs at machine.

There is no login at the top of the interface. I think there might be a port that needs to be added to end of IP address (ie 192.xxx.xxx.xxx:????) Does anyone know what this port is?

I have tried 80, 8080, 21, 2121, along with a few others with no luck.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    KM-5035 Web interface

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
    Quick question, when I access the web interface it pulls up the start page, which everyone has access to. I am trying to get to the admin area to setup the scan to features via the web browser vs at machine.

The Scanner has a separate NIC with a seperate IP address. If you're seeing printer setting in you web browser then you are looking at the wrong NIC.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Thanks for the info. If the scanner nic is connected to the network can I find out its ip info from the web interface for the printer? Or will that need to be pulled from the device or I can pull it from my network as well if not.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I don't recall seeing 2 seperate NIC connections could be wrong though. I will be heading back out there in the next day or so. If there is only one would that be more likely for the scanner nic or the printer? Kyocera is still new for me.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    They are always separate and they came as a set so it will have both. The scanner NIC is in the back right corner near the very top of the machine. The print is under it about halfway down the machine. In order to access the interface, you have to know it's IP address. You can get this from the machine by going to the control panel and touching the menu counter button on the control panel. Then on the touchscreen, touch scanner settings. Then touch the scan setup. It'll be there. Then, to access the interface, just put that address in the address bar on your browser. You don't need to log in.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sweet, thanks again.