Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

KM 4530 thanks for the help need morehelp

I've been out to this copier several times for misfeeding and an unknown error message. Last week an error code c0630 came up which made me think possible main pcb yet a message saying restoring (or something to that effect) info to hdd. The copier would usually display system error turn copier off/on then go through cleaning and hdd procedures. I pulled hdd only to have c0640 come up; however before doing that I cleaned all main pcb connections. After reinstalling hdd copier would never come back up to ready state print light would not go green copier said wait. I tried reformating hdd would not work. I ordered another main hdd (used yet told was working) installed today. Copier acted ok yet system error code came up as before with no other info. I did execute 000 and found the error message to be c0440. All I was using the finisher for was to receive copies; was not sorting. The large cap. trays do not work with this main pcb yet I did get the message saying to reset tray which I understand as to open and close with old main pcb it happened on tray 3 with present main pcb it happens with tray 4. Tray 3 presently works yet system error message comes up. Where do I go from here. Thanks!!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    KM 4530 thanks for the help need morehelp

Try running the machine without finisher attached.After that upgrade firmware.