Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: KM-4800W jam

boba fett

KM-4800W jam

OK I have a KM-4800w (this is a Kip but I'm not sure which model) that says "Paper jam in the Roll Deck. Set the roll paper correctly". Now this only happens on roll 1 as roll 2 works fine. What I see is that it looks as if the clutch is not working. I see the belts go but the clutch never turns on. I went nad replaced the sensors in the area and swaped the clutches from the back and again only paper roll 1 does not work. I called Kyocera and they didn't have any info on this. We went over the manual and decided that we should replace the DC controller PWB. Well I just finished that and still the same issue. I've looked over and I don't see what else could be causing the problem. I have not replaced and wires and have not done a firmware update either yet. I was wondering if any of you have seen this issue on maybe the older models. Again for me when the **** his the fan it hits it nice and hard. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    KM-4800W jam

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com