Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HELP

In a former life I was a plumber for 28 years. I have master licenses in the State of Pa. And the State of Fla.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Have you ever considered fixing WikiLeaks?
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

well friend tonermunkeh ..this stupid plumber was sent me the bad letter in my private box at copytechnet ..ho contain the racism word at my Arabic race and at my Islamic religion ...other always he requests me to buying her manuals ...in past time l explain him my situation ...inside my countries we have not any support money like credit card ...so ho can buying this manuals ..but unfortunately he not understand me ...real it is free to buying her service manuals ..and l am free to assisted with many technician to collaboration and helpfulness ..but me l respect all member technician ..as you my friend tonermunkeh ..but unfortunate he don't respected me ..other l said him in past time ..he not answering in any thread for my self ...l want any think from him ..only he get far to my way ...and finale real l respect the rule of our copytechnet ..it's troth l do many mistake in first time to login at copytechnet ...but now l understanding very well ...but our admin not removed this red card in my profile ...maybe l not have the big chance ....whey not to have it in next time ..l remember by my last chance to this plumber Paul and you are my witness my friend tonermunkeh ..l need any think from your self ...get to far my way for all my respect because l am not racism l am not integriste men ..l am simply technician in copiers machine and it is my last message to you ..if you try causes me another chance in my thread l promises you ignored completely ..because l am generous ...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HELP

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    Have you ever considered fixing WikiLeaks?
    No, I'm out of that racket, I have a new racket now

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    well friend tonermunkeh ..this stupid plumber was sent me the bad letter in my private box at copytechnet ..ho contain the racism word at my Arabic race and at my Islamic religion ...other always he requests me to buying her manuals ...in past time l explain him my situation ...inside my countries we have not any support money like credit card ...so ho can buying this manuals ..but unfortunately he not understand me ...real it is free to buying her service manuals ..and l am free to assisted with many technician to collaboration and helpfulness ..but me l respect all member technician ..as you my friend tonermunkeh ..but unfortunate he don't respected me ..other l said him in past time ..he not answering in any thread for my self ...l want any think from him ..only he get far to my way ...and finale real l respect the rule of our copytechnet ..it's troth l do many mistake in first time to login at copytechnet ...but now l understanding very well ...but our admin not removed this red card in my profile ...maybe l not have the big chance ....whey not to have it in next time ..l remember by my last chance to this plumber Paul and you are my witness my friend tonermunkeh ..l need any think from your self ...get to far my way for all my respect because l am not racism l am not integriste men ..l am simply technician in copiers machine and it is my last message to you ..if you try causes me another chance in my thread l promises you ignored completely ..because l am generous ...
    ummmm.... WHAT?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar

Re: HELP

Quote Originally Posted by DWise View Post
    ummmm.... WHAT?
    It looks as if all the voices in his head are talking at once about completely different things. Just a theory, though...
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HELP

Zaza,
    No offence but try to use translator wisely or learn better English. Everyone here is to help each other, some give you free advise some not. That is the way we live. Air is free, but you can get charged for "better" air, Conditioned. So it is with forums. Be glad you don't pay for membership of Copytechnet {{NO SILLY IDEAS ADMINS}} I got here a lot of help, and I spread what ever knowledge I have. You got your help now bugger off unless you post something related to the forum.

...ehmm Is that a sort code?

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winfield View Post
    It looks as if all the voices in his head are talking at once about completely different things. Just a theory, though...
    Sometimes I feel sorry for him. I think this forum is the only thing he has got to stay in business. I think he doesn't get the proper training and support from all the manufacturers to repair his machines. When there are new machines, I can get all the training I want to service the machines. I don't think they have that in his country. He can be somewhat rude and is always begging for things, and it's no excuse, but sometimes I can understand him.