Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: KM 6330

Polaris-KYOCERA

KM 6330

Hello to all other all over the world.
    I'm in Croatia, Pula.
    I have Copycenter in my town ( Pula ) , and I have all Kyocera copiers.
    I have problems with two of mine 6330. Now they have 2 milions copy each. I have problems with feed motors , and in one I just change maintanance set and copy is grey . I try almost everything, but no results.
    Im thinking about change this machine but my opinion is they must work good at least 3.000.000 copies. Am I wrong ? Do you have any experience about long life 6330.
    I' changing maintanance on time. No problems till now.
    Can you help me ?
    Thanks

Technician
    With generic toner you will see toner on the transfer belt toner on the back of simplex copies toner "baked" on the mag rollers turning them a funky grey/black color.
    Also clean mag rollers and drum grounds (4 ).
    not outsourced yet ...

The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris-KYOCERA View Post
    Hello to all other all over the world.
    I'm in Croatia, Pula.
    Now they have 2 milions copy each. I have problems with feed motors , and in one I just change maintanance set and copy is grey . I try almost everything, but no results.
    Im thinking about change this machine but my opinion is they must work good at least 3.000.000 copies. Am I wrong ? Do you have any experience about long life 6330.
    I' changing maintanance on time. No problems till now.
    Can you help me ?
    Thanks
    We have several 6330 machines with over 3 million copies. Are you having drive motor errors? Make sure you clean any bushings and bearings in the drive, duplex, transfer and exit sections. Also make sure the cleaning sections are clean and free moving and waste augers are clean especially the one going to the waste bottle. Is the background grey or the print? Have you changed the drum potential sensor? I agree with guru. Make sure the mag rollers are clean and you have good contact in teh transfer belt assy. Also check and replace drum ground.

Good luck!
    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

check the grey transfer roller under the belt and make sure you still have the spring and copper contact in situ, and the roller is sitting correctly.

Are you getting c2550 code when you are having motor problems? (run sim 30 main motor test)

I have found that the best approach is to remove the main gearbox where the belts attach and clean all bushings, even if you find a problem with the recycler etc. In the long run it will prevent this annoying code appearing again.

Technician
    Zdravo Pula, Bihac BiH ovdje! da li mi mozes kako pomoci oko KM DC1205 nisu mi bas najasnija uputstva sto su mi dali decki

Polaris-KYOCERA

Zdravo Bihac.

Quote Originally Posted by shomyx View Post
    Zdravo Pula, Bihac BiH ovdje! da li mi mozes kako pomoci oko KM DC1205 nisu mi bas najasnija uputstva sto su mi dali decki
    Zdravo Bihac,
    Samo da ti danas ( nedjelja ) kratko odgovorim .
    Popodne idem za njemacku po neke strojeve pa nemam vremena potraziti.
    Rado cu ti pomoci, odmah iza Prvog maja.
    Inače imam široku paletu rabljenih strojeva ( samo Kyocera ) ukoliko te interesira i mislim ih distribuirati širom stare Juge.
    Zaposlio sam baš i servisera koji mi je na školovanju u Zagrebu , a poslije ga šaljem mjesec dana u njemačku.
    Ukoliko imaš kopirnicu mogu ti predložiti još nešto. Kupio sam stroj za nacrte u Americi, i stroj za formatiranje ( slaganje ) nacrta i imat ću jako dobre cijene za taj dio posla. Mislim na Plotanje, Skeniranje i kopiranje A0 formata. Možemo raditi putem maila, a ja ti šaljem busom goove stvari ( znam da ima bus Pula-Bihać ).
    Evo za sada toliko...
    Inače imam i apartmane tu u Puli, možerš pogledati :
    colosseum-apartments.com
    kao i moju stranicu za kyoceru ( još mi nije gotova )
    polaris-kyocera.com - O Kyoceri
    Drago mi je da čujem da ljudi imaju Kyoceru, ja ih imam sedam strojeva u kopiraoni i prezadovoljan sam.
    Inače ime mi je Jasmin.
    Lijep pozdrav iz Pule