Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

kyocera FS-9530 printer

I have a kyocera FS-9530 that is connected to about ten computers. The customer is getting a message that the printer is offline or that it is in "error state" they can go to the printer and open and shut the front door or the paper drawers and sometimes even power down and power up the printer and then it will print what is sent to the printer. (When they go to the printer it will say Ready). Go back to the computer and print and will get the same results.

I went there and hooked up my laptop with a crossover cable and it printed alright for a little bit. Then I sent a print and no data light came on and went to my printers on laptop and it said that it was offline - turned it back to online and tried to send another print and it said offline - again went to the printers listed on laptop and said offline - turned printer off and then on and then it changed from offline to readyon my laptop.

It is plugged directly in a power filter (it is the only thing that is plugged into the power filter) and that is plugged into the wall. We are still getting the same problem.

Any ideas?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar

Re: kyocera FS-9530 printer

Has the firmware been updated to the latest levels?
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    kyocera FS-9530 printer

Lightbulb Re: kyocera FS-9530 printer

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com