Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technical/IT Support 500+ Posts Venom's Avatar

1128 randomly prints faint

Can print over 100 pages ok then 1 or 2 will print really faint like no transfer or dev bias, then prints good again. Have tried different drum and dev and adjusting transfer roller tension.
    IBM, Mita, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Kyocera, HyPAS, Canon, Oce, Samsung, HP, TEO IP PBX/Unified Communications, Comptia Network+ Comptia PDI+ Certifications

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: 1128 randomly prints faint

Check the ckutch pack DR-150. I had jamming and light/blank problems from the clutches.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    1128 randomly prints faint

Lightbulb Re: 1128 randomly prints faint

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com
    You are just like a vulture on these forums. I'm tired of seeing you in every post without something to contribute.

He contributes quite a bit more than you assume. He's helped me out several times with info and advice. He does contribute access to manuals and firmware for a good price. Oh he also contributes quite a bit to keep this site up and running. But if you truly really want to piss and moan about Manuals4You, We have a whole thread for it. Hell it's like 60 pages long and we've been working on getting it growing again so pop on over that way and just toss in some useless rant or topic in that thread.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Technical/IT Support 500+ Posts Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Check the ckutch pack DR-150. I had jamming and light/blank problems from the clutches.
    Yes we have seen the dev clutch cause the issue….I posted this 5 months ago….lmao
    IBM, Mita, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Kyocera, HyPAS, Canon, Oce, Samsung, HP, TEO IP PBX/Unified Communications, Comptia Network+ Comptia PDI+ Certifications