Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Unhappy kyocera km c2525e has frozen touch screen. copying working. but touch screen not work

My kyocera km c 2525e 's touch screen is not working. All other switches are working and we can take copies also. Anyone please help me

Re: kyocera km c2525e has frozen touch screen. copying working. but touch screen not

Sounds like the seal on your operation tablet have gone bad. There is a thread somewhere on here about those tablets for the 2560/3060 with a trick to fix them...using heating iron or something to reseal them...that or just replace them....we always try to keep one on hand to replace them then just bring in the non functioning one and repair them if we can...
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Service Manager 250+ Posts kkendric's Avatar

Cool Re: kyocera km c2525e has frozen touch screen. copying working. but touch screen not

Ironing might work for awhile considering that the ribbon connection to the Tablet PCB (touch screen) is glued in place. Re-heating it may make the connection work. The touch screen part number is 302FB25191 it cost $ 54.80 from Kyocera Mita.

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar

Re: kyocera km c2525e has frozen touch screen. copying working. but touch screen not

You also might want to try running something slim between the touch screen and the op panel frame. Sometimes grit can get between the two and the git will push down on the screen, and not allow the screen to respond. I've had this happen lots of times.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Service Manager 250+ Posts kkendric's Avatar

A credit card works good for cleaning between touch screen and panel.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kkendric View Post
    Or just take it apart and clean both surfaces with Brillianize. Although, it's very possible that the touchscreen is hosed...
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kkendric View Post
    And probably less of a chace of cutting something.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

btibamanya

Hi bro. Have got the solution for your touch screen? Pls tell me how did I you solved it by replace or you just fixide it?

Technician

Cool Re: kyocera km c2525e has frozen touch screen. copying working. but touch screen not

[QUOTE=btibamanya;510226]Hi bro. Have got the solution for your touch screen? Pls tell me how did I you solved it by replace or you just fixide it?[/QUOTE

I heated the connection and cleaned the touch on both sides. It worked but not very nicely. even now touch positions are not correct and when you calibrate also no sensing on the cross but rather little left top position it senses. anyway I told the client to be happy or change the touch which is not available where I am. so .....