Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    malcolmd

Question Job Accounting Error - Mac OS X Print Dialog

I have a networked TASKalfa 6550ci installed and working properly on Mac OS X Mountain Lion. I've setup several "Presets" with BW, BW-Duplex, ect. Under "Job Accounting" for each preset, I've entered the correct 5-digit Account ID setup for our printer. That works fine so far. However, when I switch to a different preset, the first time I try to print using that next preset, I get an error message dialog box that says, "Account ID Error - Account ID requires 8 numeric characters or less. Type an ID again." If I click "OK" and simply switch to VIEW the "Job Accounting" sub-setting on the print dialog I can then print with no problem. The Account ID is already saved there, and I don't need to type it again to be able to print. Consistently, just viewing the Job Accounting section of the print dialogue, without typing the ID again, allows me to print after switching to a new Preset. We've contacted both Apple and Kyocera support and neither have been able to solve the issue. Has anyone else run into this issue, and if so, have you found a solution?
    Attached Images Attached Images