Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    regezm3

"KM 5035 stops and restarts - No MultiCopies Error Code"

I have a kyocera 5035 which comes up with an error code that says "no multi-copies" when running more than one set of 8.5x11 prints from a *.PDF file. The machine will also stop, pause and restart as its printing large sets and when it finishes the set and is about to start a new set, the error code pops up and the machine stops. This is a new problem and only happens when sending prints from the computer.

-The machine has a hard drive with jobs on it that can be run from memory but it seems the machine does not see the hard drive on the configuration print out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

Re: "KM 5035 stops and restarts - No MultiCopies Error Code"

I have not seen this on the 5035 ... but, on the desktops when we see this, it usually is the driver or the RAM disk size is incorrect .
    Good Luck
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .

regezm3

Quote Originally Posted by HenryT2 View Post
    I have not seen this on the 5035 ... but, on the desktops when we see this, it usually is the driver or the RAM disk size is incorrect .
    Good Luck
    Thank you for your post! How would i go about attempting to fix the RAM disk size? The machine was working before without issue and this is something rather new. So some type of software change could fix this? I thank you in advance for any guidance you can give me.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regezm3 View Post
    Thank you for your post! How would i go about attempting to fix the RAM disk size? The machine was working before without issue and this is something rather new. So some type of software change could fix this? I thank you in advance for any guidance you can give me.
    If you are a certified tech, it should be easy ..... Check your Service manual .

I do not work on the 5035, so I do not know the normal settings .

If you do not have this manual ..... PAUL CAN REMEDY THAT PROBLEM ......
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .

regezm3

Quote Originally Posted by HenryT2 View Post
    If you are a certified tech, it should be easy ..... Check your Service manual .

I do not work on the 5035, so I do not know the normal settings .

If you do not have this manual ..... PAUL CAN REMEDY THAT PROBLEM ......
    lol. How did you know who I was and who are you exactly?

He's referring to Paul aka Manual4You. If you need a service/parts manual he's the source to go to.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

regezm3

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    He's referring to Paul aka Manual4You. If you need a service/parts manual he's the source to go to.
    oohhh just strange coincidence then. My service techs name is Paul. ... well thank you!

Technical/IT Support 500+ Posts Venom's Avatar

Have you tried printing directly from your laptop to eliminate the customer's print driver? Is it limited to just pdf's? Have you tried other emulations in the print driver? Have you copied their files and tried printing on another F2?
    IBM, Mita, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Kyocera, HyPAS, Canon, Oce, Samsung, HP, TEO IP PBX/Unified Communications, Comptia Network+ Comptia PDI+ Certifications

regezm3

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Have you tried printing directly from your laptop to eliminate the customer's print driver? Is it limited to just pdf's? Have you tried other emulations in the print driver? Have you copied their files and tried printing on another F2?
    I have two different computers here at my office and I get the same error code on the machine when I print from either of them. Tried printing multiple copies from a single file within photoshop and that didn't work either and it was just one page. And im not sure I understand your last part... F2? (Sorry im new to this)

Technical/IT Support 500+ Posts Venom's Avatar

F2...is Falcon Two, the copier you have is in that series. I would still try printing from a different system in case something is messed in the driver (windoze updates can screw it up).
    IBM, Mita, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Kyocera, HyPAS, Canon, Oce, Samsung, HP, TEO IP PBX/Unified Communications, Comptia Network+ Comptia PDI+ Certifications