Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Light black copies taskalfa 3050ci

Quote Originally Posted by mossup View Post
    Not sure about the others,but we had to change the machine to keep the customer happy, after numerous visits with Kyocera we still couldnt find a solution.

I'm sorry .. I will do the same thing ..

Kyocera is the quality of the final model is quite lowered .. you what do you think about this ?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Haddat View Post
    Kyocera is the quality of the final model is quite lowered .. you what do you think about this ?
    The Alphard 2 range seem much better, but still poor quality, we sell Sharp Copiers as well and overall build quality is much better , but even sharp machines aren't as good quality as they used to be, seems everyone is cutting costs somewhere, found on the Kyocera machines that they use poor quality clutches and cause intermittent jamming issues. The 7750ci we had the problem with had every thing replaced and we still coulnt crack it , very frustrating . we replaced the machine with a 7551ci and all is well, not had the problem on any other of our machines.

Anyone find an answer to this problem besides replacing the machine?

I'm having same issue with a 4550ci except that problem also occurs on other colors (Not just black). Customer runs much more full color than black & white.

Have replaced drums and dev units. Inspected transfer belt and ID sensors.
    Running calibration seems to fix it but often returns in less than a day.

Have noticed that machine is logging error code 7601 very frequently. This error is logged only and is not displayed - You must check error history to know if this is occurring. Initially I was thinking the 7601 (Front ID Sensor Error) was occurring due to the density dropping out. That it was a symptom and not the problem. Now I am thinking that the ID sensor or a connector / wiring maybe causing the problem. Has anyone else noticed this error when problem occurs?

Thanks for any input or thoughts.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts rashid120's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vedder View Post
    Hi everyone, got a bit of a head scratcher and any help would be very much appreciated.

We have a Utax cdc1930, which is a taskalfa 3050ci which is giving washed out black copies, only poor black, all other colours perfect, we changed the K dev unit, did all the dev set ups etc and the machine was fine, but after a day or so, the black was faint again, running a dev refresh and calibration brings it back up but it doesn`t last.

What we noticed was the black toner sensor control on auto is alot lower than the other readings at 138, the colours are up at around 160, if we put it on manual toner sensor control, the black stays black, but the colours overtone, but then if we take back off manual and on to auto, it goes back to under toning.

Just putting this out there to see if anyone has any suggestions as it is causing a few headaches, the firmware is all up to date, and all set ups have been done.

Any help or suggestions on this would be very much appreciated.

cheers.
    Dear Friend.

please change this part....PARTS UNIT HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSFER SP....PART NO: 2K994401.i am sure your problem will be solved.Black sensor value is much lower than other colors. that's fine no need to change any value.

Good Luck

Thanks and Regards.

Rashid Iqbal.

I also had similar problems like this with light prints on some colours.
    It was a verry easy quick fix.

After you replace Main charge rollers or complete drum with Main charge roller yoiu have to reset U930

This was the problem on many of the machines.

After reset restart the device and do all calibrations in this order

1. Firmware the latest
    2. Altitude adjust (if needed)
    3. Colour calibration U464
    4. Colour registration U469
    5. Tone Curve adjust U410
    6. Uneven density U412

I know this is an old topic but still worth the info