Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

kyocera km-8030 error C4200

Dear Friends,

i have one Kyocera KM 8030 machine in customer side.. before i was facing C4000 errror and i order and change new laser unit.. after that i was facing this error C4200. Please give some quick solution for this issue guys...

Regards

Kibbs

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar

Re: kyocera km-8030 error C4200

Before you change the laser, try changing the charge grid. I had a machine throwing a laser code, I don't remember which one exactly, and that was the solution. I found that solution on an older post on the site.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

rnrfisherman

Quote Originally Posted by Zackuth View Post
    Before you change the laser, try changing the charge grid. I had a machine throwing a laser code, I don't remember which one exactly, and that was the solution. I found that solution on an older post on the site.
    I have had main charge arcing cause this code... good luck and let us know what you find!!

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    kyocera km-8030 error  C4200

Any kind of high voltage arcing can give you the C4200 errors. See below:

"C4200" error message, 163 times. Clears. Arcing primary charge unit. Replace primary charge unit. Also may need drum replacement.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Transfer charge arcing at the ground contact causes logic errors. Rebuild/replace transfer belt assembly (302FB93061). See QA Service Bulletin 7393.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. The laser unit harnass has been re-routed, as in later production. Install new style laser unit harnass per QA Service Bulletin 8619.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Pre-transfer corona cleaner becomes jammed, shorting the pre-transfer charge. Repair/replace the pre-transfer charge unit.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Developer bias arcing at the imaging unit contact causes logic errors. Replace developer bias contact.

"Copying Stopped 4200" or "Turn Power Off/On 4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. No error is stored in the service error log. Developer bias making poor contact at the imaging unit contact causing logic errors. Clean any conductive grease from the developer bias contact.

"C4200" & "C0630" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Paper outputs face up to tray B regardless of default settings (can be temporarily reset with U906 partial reset). Developer bias arcing at the imaging unit contact causes logic errors. Replace developer bias contact (302FB08481).

=^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=