Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

kyocera km-8030 error C4200 after changing the new laser unit also

Dear Friends,

i am posted in the forum regarding this same problem.. i am order and fix the new laser unit.. then also i am getting the C4200. Mr. Blackcat i really appreciate his guidenance.. Today i replace the main charger also after i am taking 450 continuos copy then also i am facing the same C4200 Error on Km-8030. sometimes lining appearing that copy it seems like charger lines... but i am fix the new charger..

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: kyocera km-8030 error C4200 after changing the new laser unit also

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Re: kyocera km-8030 error C4200 after changing the new laser unit also

A worn / bad / dirty DV ground contact at the rear frame assy' can cause the same code.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

You were correct in trying the primary charger, and Geo is also correct with the developer bias contact. To take that a step further, any charge related arcing can cause the C4200 error.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sh...700#post386700

Any kind of high voltage arcing can give you the C4200 errors. See below:

"C4200" error message, 163 times. Clears. Arcing primary charge unit. Replace primary charge unit. Also may need drum replacement.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Transfer charge arcing at the ground contact causes logic errors. Rebuild/replace transfer belt assembly (302FB93061). See QA Service Bulletin 7393.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. The laser unit harnass has been re-routed, as in later production. Install new style laser unit harnass per QA Service Bulletin 8619.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Pre-transfer corona cleaner becomes jammed, shorting the pre-transfer charge. Repair/replace the pre-transfer charge unit.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Developer bias arcing at the imaging unit contact causes logic errors. Replace developer bias contact.

"Copying Stopped 4200" or "Turn Power Off/On 4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. No error is stored in the service error log. Developer bias making poor contact at the imaging unit contact causing logic errors. Clean any conductive grease from the developer bias contact.

"C4200" & "C0630" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Paper outputs face up to tray B regardless of default settings (can be temporarily reset with U906 partial reset). Developer bias arcing at the imaging unit contact causes logic errors. Replace developer bias contact (302FB08481).

=^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    A worn / bad / dirty DV ground contact at the rear frame assy' can cause the same code.
    thanks a lot Geo ..!! Your Advice help me lot..!! its grounding issue somewhere.. I reconfigure the wiring and service complete machine with reference of another machine... its works fine.. at the time i take 5200 copys continuosly..!!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    You were correct in trying the primary charger, and Geo is also correct with the developer bias contact. To take that a step further, any charge related arcing can cause the C4200 error.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sh...700#post386700

Any kind of high voltage arcing can give you the C4200 errors. See below:

"C4200" error message, 163 times. Clears. Arcing primary charge unit. Replace primary charge unit. Also may need drum replacement.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Transfer charge arcing at the ground contact causes logic errors. Rebuild/replace transfer belt assembly (302FB93061). See QA Service Bulletin 7393.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. The laser unit harnass has been re-routed, as in later production. Install new style laser unit harnass per QA Service Bulletin 8619.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Pre-transfer corona cleaner becomes jammed, shorting the pre-transfer charge. Repair/replace the pre-transfer charge unit.

"C4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Developer bias arcing at the imaging unit contact causes logic errors. Replace developer bias contact.

"Copying Stopped 4200" or "Turn Power Off/On 4200" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. No error is stored in the service error log. Developer bias making poor contact at the imaging unit contact causing logic errors. Clean any conductive grease from the developer bias contact.

"C4200" & "C0630" intermittently. Error clears, then returns after a few copies/prints. Paper outputs face up to tray B regardless of default settings (can be temporarily reset with U906 partial reset). Developer bias arcing at the imaging unit contact causes logic errors. Replace developer bias contact (302FB08481).

=^..^=

thanks a lot Blackcat ..!! Your Advice help me lot..!! its grounding issue somewhere.. I reconfigure the wiring and service complete machine with reference of another machine... its works fine.. at the time i take 5200 copys continuosly..!

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Congratulations. So it was the laser wiring modification? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Congratulations. So it was the laser wiring modification? =^..^=
    somewhere grounding issue i found in the board and developer grounding..!! apart from that i think everything seems okay..!! then i serviced...