Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

How to get into maintence mode with 10871087 changed in u10 to unknown code

Hello
    How to get into maintence mode when original 10871087 code has been changed in sim u10? Above issue happens in Taskalfa 250Ci, I tryed almost everything like prescribe commands !R! ACNT “REST”;EXIT; or !R! EGRE; EXIT; to reset machine, newest firmware, nothing helps, initializing system from system menu. Most important is that I can't reset maintence cycle, so machne still claims for a maintence. Service Company that was earlier taking care for this machine, changed maintence code in order to prevent other technician from servicing this machine, now I'm taking care for this Kyocera and such a problem disturbs me a lot. Sorry for my english, regards from Poland

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How to get into maintence mode with 10871087 changed in u10 to unknown code

Re: How to get into maintence mode with 10871087 changed in u10 to unknown code

Quote Originally Posted by martinkrys View Post
    Hello
    How to get into maintence mode when original 10871087 code has been changed in sim u10? Above issue happens in Taskalfa 250Ci, I tryed almost everything like prescribe commands !R! ACNT “REST”;EXIT; or !R! EGRE; EXIT; to reset machine, newest firmware, nothing helps, initializing system from system menu. Most important is that I can't reset maintence cycle, so machne still claims for a maintence. Service Company that was earlier taking care for this machine, changed maintence code in order to prevent other technician from servicing this machine, now I'm taking care for this Kyocera and such a problem disturbs me a lot. Sorry for my english, regards from Poland

Give me their number and I call them and tell them, that they are C***S

If you look through the forum, you will find the answer to your question the number has been repeated several times!
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    Give me their number and I call them and tell them, that they are C***S

If you look through the forum, you will find the answer to your question the number has been repeated several times!
    I was searching this forum, but didn't find any solution, could You please send me some link to a right topic?

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

Do a Google search and add site:www.copytechnet.com after the search phrase. This will give you results from Copytechnet only.

Technician

Try 0614 1010 it should work

Quote Originally Posted by Sayens View Post
    Try 0614 1010 it should work
    Thank You, 0614 1010 works fine, this advice saved me