Thread: JOKE OF THE DAY

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

JOKE OF THE DAY

Laughter is good for the soul: Two little boys stole a big bag of oranges from a neighbor & decided to go to a calm place to share the lot equally. One of them suggested the nearby cemetery. As they were jumping the big gate to enter the cemetery, two oranges fell out of the big bag but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag. A few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar, passed near the cemetery gate & heard a voice saying: "one for me, one for you, one for me, one for you".... He immediately sobered up & ran as fast as he could to a church nearby, for the priest... "Father, please come with me . Come & witness God & satan sharing corpses at the cemetery"... They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voices continued : "one for me, one for you, one for me, one for you'... Suddenly, the voice stopped counting & said: "what about the two at the gate?"... Come see marathon race!..the priest almost ran past the church gate..shouting: "We are not dead yet oooohh!!!". ....now you are laughing...! share it with friends. Put a smile on someone's face

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    JOKE OF THE DAY

Re: JOKE OF THE DAY

Quote Originally Posted by quitech View Post
    Laughter is good for the soul: Two little boys stole a big bag of oranges from a neighbor & decided to go to a calm place to share the lot equally. One of them suggested the nearby cemetery. As they were jumping the big gate to enter the cemetery, two oranges fell out of the big bag but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag. A few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar, passed near the cemetery gate & heard a voice saying: "one for me, one for you, one for me, one for you".... He immediately sobered up & ran as fast as he could to a church nearby, for the priest... "Father, please come with me . Come & witness God & satan sharing corpses at the cemetery"... They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voices continued : "one for me, one for you, one for me, one for you'... Suddenly, the voice stopped counting & said: "what about the two at the gate?"... Come see marathon race!..the priest almost ran past the church gate..shouting: "We are not dead yet oooohh!!!". ....now you are laughing...! share it with friends. Put a smile on someone's face
    Good idea but we already have a joke of the day thread:http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sh...oke-of-the-Day
    Mystic Crystal Revelations