Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Kyocera FS - C5300 DN color position shift and failure to adjust the colour regist

Dear all, Today i am facing the color registation problem in Kyocera Fs-C5300dn.. i get the bulletin from kyocera site.. SB Number: SB 2HN-014. I am follow the instruction and also the problem is same.. i don't know what to do.. for view i attached the sample status page and color registration with this page..please give the solution for me...

i tried prescribe command also
    !K! KCFG"SVEG",208, 10;EXIT
    but not use

thanks & Regards

kibbs
    Attached Files Attached Files

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Kyocera FS - C5300 DN color position shift and failure to adjust the colour regis

Quote Originally Posted by kibbs View Post
    Dear all, Today i am facing the color registation problem in Kyocera Fs-C5300dn.. i get the bulletin from kyocera site.. SB Number: SB 2HN-014. I am follow the instruction and also the problem is same.. i don't know what to do.. for view i attached the sample status page and color registration with this page..please give the solution for me...

but not use

thanks & Regards

kibbs

Today i am replace the Transfer and also problem remain same... any help..???? new firmware also tried.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Kyocera FS - C5300 DN color position shift and failure to adjust the colour regis

It appears it's just the black that is off. Is the black drum/developer seated correctly?

Do the color calibrations and see if you can calibrate the machine.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts rashid120's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibbs View Post

but not use

thanks & Regards

kibbs

My friend,

please try this firmware and let me know.
    Firmware upgrade (Main v.007.008 and Engine v.011.001)

Registration problem was solved through this firmware. Gud luck

Thanks and Regards.

Rashid iqbal.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevena86 View Post
    It appears it's just the black that is off. Is the black drum/developer seated correctly?

Do the color calibrations and see if you can calibrate the machine.
    i noted its seated correctly in the machine.. i do color calibration problem looks same..

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar

You will have to do a color registration several times to bring this back into alignment. I had a similar machine that was as out of registration like your machine that it took 6 times before it was correct.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I had one like that. I did the reg adj to the max about 20 times to get it right

Kyocera FS - C5300 DN color position shift and failure to adjust the colour regist

Hi all

i have this in a FS-C5350 and have been told there's special firmware to fix...

Has anyone got it?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Check your pms
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Check your pms
    Hi

Do you have the bulletin on this?