Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Exclamation Copystat CS-2020 "Maintenance Indicator (light) is on. How do I clear it?

The Maintenance Light on our CS-2020 always turn on as soon as you turn on the Copier.
    My problem is knowing exactly what needs maintenance...It does not indicate what needs maintenance.
    Is there a way where I can know exactly what needs maintenance so that I can work on it?
    Or what exactly do I need to do to clear it?

Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

Re: Copystat CS-2020 "Maintenance Indicator (light) is on. How do I clear it?

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver08 View Post
    The Maintenance Light on our CS-2020 always turn on as soon as you turn on the Copier.
    My problem is knowing exactly what needs maintenance...It does not indicate what needs maintenance.
    Is there a way where I can know exactly what needs maintenance so that I can work on it?
    Or what exactly do I need to do to clear it?

Thanks
    If you did not find that maintenance notification in the Service Manual;
    you might find a reference in the Operators Manual.
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

how many prints are on it?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HenryT2 View Post
    If you did not find that maintenance notification in the Service Manual;
    you might find a reference in the Operators Manual.

Yeah I have only the service manual, I went through it and did not find the maintenance notification. Will look for it in the Operators Manual.

Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I assume that you mean Copystar CS-2020? Not Copystat? Anyway if it is a Copystar then it's the same procedure as the Copystar CS-2050, CS-1650 machine. Drum and fuser replaced at 150K. The dev section replaced at 300K. The factory maintanace setting is set for 150K. You can go into simulation and change it to any # you like. Simulation 251 and 250 are PM sims. 250 sets the PM cycle and 251 clears it. It's all in the service manual.I'm doing this from memory so hope I have those model # right?