Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Suggestion

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Suggestion

Hello my dear friends,

I was wondering to find which of our Color photocopier machine is good for small business.. i need good scanning and good color printing. please suggest me the model. speed should be more than 35 pages per minutes

thanks & regards

kibbs

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

Re: Suggestion

It's like asking for a good car. There are a lot of models to choose from.

The choice depends on a lot of things. If you simply want 35 pages per minute or more, then the 4551ci is a good choice. But if your average copy volume is 1000 pages a month, this model is a bit overkill.

Do you want to staple, punch, or fold? How many documents are you scanning per job? Do you need a Single Pass Document Processor? How big should the paper capacity be? Do you need the Fax Option? Are there special networking issues? Special software? And, very important, how much money can you spend?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1968 View Post
    It's like asking for a good car. There are a lot of models to choose from.

The choice depends on a lot of things. If you simply want 35 pages per minute or more, then the 4551ci is a good choice. But if your average copy volume is 1000 pages a month, this model is a bit overkill.

Do you want to staple, punch, or fold? How many documents are you scanning per job? Do you need a Single Pass Document Processor? How big should the paper capacity be? Do you need the Fax Option? Are there special networking issues? Special software? And, very important, how much money can you spend?
    yeah... i know its a stupid question.. Task 250ci color issue and scanning issue... 3050ci also having the scanning problem.. 3050ci have not that much color quality...so i wondering for choosing correct machine in kyocera for my friend company...

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

The 250ci-series are problem machines if you're talking about color quality. The next series are better.

There are also other brands. You can also have a look at Ricoh machines (MP C4503).

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Buy a new machine. The 250ci is not a current product. It was a TA1 we are on TA3 now. I would go with the 3551ci. All of the Kyocera products have been working great.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by kibbs View Post
    hello my dear friends,

i was wondering to find which of our color photocopier machine is good for small business.. I need good scanning and good color printing. Please suggest me the model. Speed should be more than 35 pages per minutes

thanks & regards

kibbs

hai , i think so my experince in kyocera fs-c5100mfp good. Why because this machine speed also good and scanning also color and black and white but how much spend money? That depends on your color photocopier

k thanks @ regads

rana....

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerkiller View Post
    Buy a new machine. The 250ci is not a current product. It was a TA1 we are on TA3 now. I would go with the 3551ci. All of the Kyocera products have been working great.

Agreed, stay away from the 250ci and 3050ci family of machines but the 3551ci series have been running well for us.