Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    mita 3060 dirty copies

Quote Originally Posted by vaclav borc View Post
    I had this problem with MITA DC 3055 . Toner was transferd on drum surface,
    than cleaned by drum cleaning blade into toner used tank.Machine added toner continualy into developer and so on.

Only changing drum solved this problem.
    The fix for the old 3055 was a new toner sensor and a fresh bottle of developer, or a sledge hammer to beat the crap out of that crappy customer killing box.

Technician
    Hi guys:

Try cleaning all the end blocks for the transfer/seperation unit. That unit will cause a lot of other problems also.

Just a brick in the wall 100+ Posts Absurd's Avatar

Wink

Hate to go against everyone on this but the old mita DC-3060's and DC-4090 came in two series. The first off the line had horrible issues with running very dirty and needed to have the image unit completely cleaned every 30-40k. The only thing I ever found to help the problem was to replace the eprom sets with the same eprom level that came out on the second batch of machines. Some people would change some of the dv settings but this never did much in my experience. If you cant change the eprom set you either need to get used to cleaning that rail under the drum and under the dv section every 30k or so or you can upgrade that 12 year old piece of $%#&.
    Southern Duplicating of Mississippi
    PSN: DrAbsurd (if you know you know)

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

I had one of these on contract a while ago and the recycled toner would constantly get backed up and rock hard had to clean constantly. recycling toner sounds good and works well on some machines, but im my opinion the deposal works better. They just try to do to much with these things an almost always causes head aches.

Technician

Re: mita 3060 dirty copies

replace the cleaning brush, or better yet replace the machine heheheh