Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    asveny

Kyocera FS-C 5030N, Error: "supervisor mode - parallel waiting - F010"

Hello everyone!

I'm from near Cologne, Germany, if anyone is interested and try my private printer to move back up and running. I hope someone can help me here.

Since few days, out of the blue without notice, came seconds after the start of the test immediately this error message on the display: "supervisor mode, parallel waiting, F010".

Nothing more is on the printer panel entered and also by the computer the printer is not reachable. In PC Printer properties is claimed no connection to USB printer, although this USB connector works well with other devices. The latest drivers are installed for safety's sake Kyocera new. Problem still remain unsolved.

Cleaning of heavily soiled with toner board specifically right, and only slightly dusty first located from below under tray, and on the left side of sinkers attached still no change. Resttonerbehälter currently only half full, ceases to be a cause rather from?

Who has an idea what it could be, I must continue to localize errors?

Is there some kind of hidden service menu, or reset input combination that I can run on the printer if it should have somehow suspended? What could I not do? Guess it must be even to find a battery for the underground storage somewhere as with a PC that could take out of reset. The findbare in the network documentation error code is as very poor.

From what I could find on the net so far, it would appear to be necessary to replace the firmware. Only, I have found nowhere for a private user who is not registered as a retailer, Kyocera, is to download anything. Can someone send me the file as a zip? Do I need a CF card or can be reinstalled via a parallel port cable from the PC to the printer's firmware? If CF card, with what format they must be formatted in the PC? I ask because I've read that really must be formatted with a normally functioning Kyocera printer as the Fat 32 would-formatting on PC do not work?

sorry for the bad google Translation...
    Last edited by asveny; 12-08-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera FS-C 5030N, Error: "supervisor mode - parallel waiting - F010"

Re: Kyocera FS-C 5030N, Error: "supervisor mode - parallel waiting - F010"

I think the first place I would start would be to examine the operation panel. There is a key sequence, if held down during initialization, will enter the supervisor mode. It could be caused by foreign matter under a couple of the plastic keys, broken buttons, worn out or damaged keyswitches, or a damaged operation panel PWB. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

asveny

Actually, I'm surprised that with the control panel. For it is almost never used because the expression is controlled by the PC. Do you think I should remove the panel field and undergo a cleaning anyway?

If I have understood correctly, it was in this treads, linked below, to the same problem, right?

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/kyocera-mita-copystar/71992-fc-c5025n.html?highlight=parallel+waiting+kyocera

Kyocera FS-C5030n Firmware Update

Would like to try first before I fall apart demolish everything to merge the current firmware. Who can send these to me via email? As a private user, I'm not a login code on the support / download page Kyocera, especially for Firmware and more. Because, unfortunately, only employees of contractors access.
    Last edited by asveny; 12-09-2014 at 12:31 PM.

asveny

I still hope to get the latest firmware version here in the forum by someone. Can any of you help me there and send it to me?
    Last edited by asveny; 12-19-2014 at 09:41 AM.