Hey all,

I've got a question about PRESCRIBE commands.

I'm using a .CAPT file with a super handy command sequence I found on another thread here to print out the Event Log, Status Page and Service Status Page all in one batch, with these commands:
Code:
!R! ELOG; STAT; STAT1; PAGE; EXIT;
We are working with some P6021cdn color printers and keep having to do warranty exchanges on the DVs. (By the way, in our experience, these models are complete lemons because of this issue alone; unless you love the warranty exchange process, do not sell one.)

For a warranty exchange, our dealer wants those three pages I'm printing above along with a Test Page (4 bars of color) and Network Status page. I've looked in both PRESCRIBE manuals, the printer service manual and searched here for 2 more commands that will print these last two pages, but I haven't found anything. Does anyone know of some undocumented codes or something that will give me Test and Network Status, so I can be lazy, add those commands to what I've got, print a single "warranty.capt" file and get all my warranty reports in one shot from a thumbdrive?