Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    niversky

my FS-6525MFP hang after the energy saving

hello everyone ,

my kyocera FS-6525MFP hang after avery energy saving , and won't wake up till i unplug and replug the power .

thanks in advance

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    my FS-6525MFP hang after the energy saving

Re: my FS-6525MFP hang after the energy saving

check the power supply pwb and see if the two large capacitors are bent at the top.i have been replacing a lot of these faulty caps.they are available from any electronic store and only cost about $6 aus each

You can try and update firmware to the latest for you machine, if it doesn't help you, you can play around with sleep settings through web interface for your device. There are probably 2 sleep setting to adjust... Don't remember - need to check. Sort of sleep and deep sleep...
    Good luck!

niversky

Quote Originally Posted by Practic View Post
    You can try and update firmware to the latest for you machine, if it doesn't help you, you can play around with sleep settings through web interface for your device. There are probably 2 sleep setting to adjust... Don't remember - need to check. Sort of sleep and deep sleep...
    Good luck!

thanks for the relpy . the sleep settings don't solve the problem . where can i find the firware for the FS-6525MFP . i've shearch and i found nothing .

niversky

Quote Originally Posted by blsquires View Post
    check the power supply pwb and see if the two large capacitors are bent at the top.i have been replacing a lot of these faulty caps.they are available from any electronic store and only cost about $6 aus each

thanks . i will check that .

Quote Originally Posted by niversky View Post
    Where can I find the firmware for the FS-6525MFP. I've been searching and found nothing.
    Well, you may ask authorized Kyocera techs (here ot somewhere else) to share it, since it probably will be hard to find those on internet by just googlin it.
    Another way - you can try your luck with Kyocera customer support service by giving them full report of the problem and explaining all details.
    Good luck!