I have an F-2010 which has been in storage for 15 years. When it was put away, it was printing fine (has total of only 23,000 copies on it) but it was requesting a new drum. I started it up and printed a status sheet. It printed exactly as it had when put away long ago. I obtained a NEW (not refurbished) DK-3 Drum kit and installed it. Printed a status page and a test page from Windows XP. Perfectly. I delivered it to a customer. I installed it on his system and again printed a Windows Test Page. No problems. I left. Got a call 2 hours later (the first time he had used it since I left (it had been on for 2 hours)). The print was repeating (about the distance of the drum) and was very dirty. I returned the next day (after it had been off all night) and tried a page. It remained dirty. I removed the new drum. I replaced it with ANOTHER new drum kit. A new Developer Kit. A new Toner. A new Transfer Charger. (I did not have a new Fuser, but it looked fine, and the print was fusing fine. It worked perfectly. I printed 2 tests and an additional 25 pages. I left. It stayed on (unused) for 2 hours. He printed. It came out filthy. Almost completely "gray" with toner. What can happen in 2 hours to ruin a drum. Is the erase wiper controlled by solenoid? Could it be sticking; yet work again if replaced with a new one? What gets reset? Who has any experience with this printer? HELP!